November 10, 2018 | 12pm - 6pm
Kaduna Polo Club, City Centre, Kaduna
Lafiya Lifestyle Expo Kaduna is a 1 day fair empowering women to live a healthy, well balanced and productive life.
Bringing together entrepreneurs, business leaders, and students, this is also a great opportunity to grow your network.
This lifestyle fair will give you the tools to build quality relationships, the confidence to reach for your goals and inspiration to live your best life.
Come prepared to mix and mingle and begin your journey to becoming the best you!
What will you find at the Lafiya Lifestyle Expo?
* Expert-led panel sessions to learn how to live your best life, overcome adversity, grow your network, and build long lasting relationships.
* Masterclasses on physical, mental and financial health, living a balanced life and networking for success.
* Wellness Circles with over 20 senior level professionals so you can learn directly from their life experiences.
* Speed networking so you can meet other women in your community and make valuable connections.
* Brand activities where you can interact with different products. This means cooking demos, yoga sessions, health screenings and shopping!
* Plenty of good music, great food and a wonderful vibe for you and your friends.
Here are some of the great speakers:
Fatima Togbe is the founder and executive director of Hayati Communications Group, a media & entertainment agency that primarily focuses on improving and empowering the lives of Muslim women across West Africa.
She launched Hayati Magazine in 2012, Hayati Retail in 2015, Hayati Fashion Week in July 2017, and Hayati Magazine Français in October 2017.
Jamila Lawal is a nutritionist, culinary expert, and the producer and host of the TV series, Mila’s Diaries.
Jamila started her talk show, Mila’s Diaries to be of service to the economically disadvantaged and to address issues affecting northern Nigeria such as divorce, child abandonment, early marriage, education etc. She also uses this medium to showcase success stories of the people within the region.
Laylah Ali Othman
Laylah Ali Othman Is an interior decorator and CEO of L&N (Layla and Nahaar) Creations,she has a degree in English Language and also holds a diploma in Interior Design and Interior Decoration
She reaches out to the masses who need her the most through her reality television show ”Layla’s Way” which shows people how to live their lives a little more sensibly and to her, putting smiles on people’s face is more than a great fulfillment.