When starting up a business, it can be very challenging getting the attention of potential customers, suppliers and business partners, especially when it’s just you screaming from the rooftops. Once you get some visibility via social media and the press, then people start to take you more seriously and there may be some light at the end of the first tunnel in the startup game.
But how do you get visibility online when you’re starting from scratch? Don’t worry. We’ve developed a guide thanks to our year of trial, error and tribulation on how to build an online community from zero to 15,000 and counting. We’ve pulled together 16 strategies with tangible examples from the SLA toolbox on how to develop a concept, use social media tools and online networking to get the word out and use your fans as brand ambassadors.
We originally presented this class at Social Media Week Lagos. But based on the feedback from the session, we just knew we had to share it with everyone.
Topics this guide will cover:
– Who you should be targeting on social media and how to find them
– How to create an online voice that is true to your brand and helps you stand out
– How to set up experiments and make sure you’re learning from your past mistakes
– What you can do to become an active participant on social media and bring people to your brand
– The top tools and platforms to help you reach more people faster
Want access to this guide so you can start Instagram flexing for your business?
Just fill out the form below to join our community and get access to this guide and AWESOME weekly content.