Do you have a deep love for the written word? Are you passionate about the empowerment of women, entrepreneurship, career development and Africa? Want to share, learn and exchange ideas?
She Leads Africa is where you need to be. Our website features articles and videos that aim to educate, inform, inspire and enrich our community.
We are looking for wordsmiths and editors to help us do this.
How can I contribute to the She Leads Africa community?
Expected to write at least 2 assigned articles a month
All articles must fit with theme of the editorial calendar
Must write articles in the following categories – Business & Finance, Innovation & Startups, Lifestyle & Culture, Work & Productivity
Cannot pitch articles
Expected to write at least 2 articles a month
Can pitch articles that fit with the theme of the editorial calendar
First consideration for SLA community opportunities
Expected to write at least 1 articles a month
Can pitch special and editorial-themes articles
First consideration and access to exclusive SLA community opportunities
Periodic writers’ training opportunities
WHAT EXCITES US
- Individuals who can’t imagine Africa’s growth without her women
- Well-informed content that is focused on innovation, entrepreneurship, finance, career development and overall life in Africa
- Submissions that educate, inform, engage and enrich
- Strong writers who can breathe life to their ideas, develop their content and present it in a timely manner
- Original articles that are as close to publication-ready as possible
WHAT YOU GAIN
- Feedback from our editor to further sharpen your writing chops
- Byline and bio with links to your social media pages so people can follow your work
- Prominent promotion of your articles across our platforms and through our partners
- Invites to all the cool events we get invited to
- Opportunity to network with influential investors, advisors and entrepreneurs