A password will be e-mailed to you.

New to the SLA Book Club? Introduce yourself!

Home Forums Welcome to the SLA Book Club! New to the SLA Book Club? Introduce yourself!

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 50 total)
  • Author
    Kofo Adebiyi
    Keymaster

Hey new bookworms!

Before we dive into chatting about the awesome books we’ll be reading together, let’s get to know each other a bit better.

Introduce yourself by telling us your name (could be a screen name) and your favorite book of all time.

Ex.
    My name is Kofo and my favorite book of all time is The Diary of Anne Frank

#78147 Report Abuse
    Ale Busola
    Participant

My name is Busola and my favourite book of all time is Zoya by Danielle Steel.

#78148 Report Abuse
    Gabriella Ordiah
    Participant

My name is Gabriella. My favorite book is Purple Hibiscus by Chimamanda Adichie

#78149 Report Abuse
    Grace Gabriel
    Participant

Name is Mhiz Gracie my favorite book is her mother’s hope Francine River

#78151 Report Abuse
    Senkaam Danaan
    Participant

My name is Senkaam Danaan and my favorite book is The Last sin eater by Francine Rivers

#78152 Report Abuse
    Helen Kehinde
    Participant

Hi
    My name is Helen Kehinde.
    Looks like i have more than one favourite book😊 but I will go with Secret letters of the monk who sold his ferrari by Robin Sharma.
    Thanks

#78154 Report Abuse
    Gigi Kenneth
    Participant

My name is Gigi and I don’t think I have a favourite book but my favourite books so far are Looking for Alaska by John Green, Life 3.0 by Max Tegmark and Regenesis by George Church and Ed Regis.

#78155 Report Abuse
    Pelumi Ogunade
    Participant

My name is Feyifoluwa and my favourite book is The Alchemist by Paulo Coelho.

#78158 Report Abuse
    Judith Ahura
    Participant

Hi, my name is Judith. My favorite book is things fall Apart by China Achebe

#78162 Report Abuse
    Joy Danladi
    Participant

Hi,
    My name is Joy and my favourite book is 100 ways to simplify your life by Joyce Meyer

#78163 Report Abuse
    Dodeye Ebri
    Participant

Hi Everyone! I am Dodeye. I don’t have a favourite book but I could go with Montana Skies by Jan McKee.

#78166 Report Abuse
    Omolade Odedina
    Participant

Hi. My name Omolade. My favorite book, Harry Potter by J.K Rowling

#78171 Report Abuse
    Kofo Adebiyi
    Keymaster

Hey Busola!

Welcome. You are the first official comment and now officially the answer to a future SLA Book Club history trivia question.

I’m a fan of historical fiction, so I’ll be adding Zoya by Danielle Steel to my reading list.

Thanks for kicking us off!

#78174 Report Abuse
    Bolanle Longe
    Participant

My name Longe Bolanle. My favorite book is The 5am club.

#78177 Report Abuse
    Beverline Ashioya
    Participant

Hi, my name is Beverline and my favorite book is Beauty For Ashes by Joyce Meyer

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 50 total)
  • The forum ‘Welcome to the SLA Book Club!’ is closed to new topics and replies.