A password will be e-mailed to you.

New to the SLA Book Club? Introduce yourself!

Home Forums Welcome to the SLA Book Club! New to the SLA Book Club? Introduce yourself!

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 50 total)
  • Author
    Ogechi Oparaji
    Participant

Hi, my name is Ogeh, my favourite book of all time is The 80/20 Principle by Richard Koch

#78180 Report Abuse
    Nomaswazi Nkosi
    Participant

Hello Everybody, my name is Swazi … Not sure if I have a favourite book of all time, but I did enjoy reading The Shrek.

#78182 Report Abuse
    SLA Content
    Keymaster

My name is Mariam and my best book is “the defining decade” by Meg Jay

#78188 Report Abuse

Hi. My name is Olajumoke. My favourite book of all time is The Help by Kathryn Stockett. This is no doubt subject to change. You should check the book out.

#78189 Report Abuse

Hi. My name is Olajumoke. My favourite book of all time is The Help by Kathryn Stockett. This is no doubt subject to change. You should check the book out.

#78195 Report Abuse
    Rhoda OlabisiRhoda Olabisi
    Participant

Hi, my name is Rhoda Olabisi. There are quite a number of books I like, however, the title ringing in my head right now is Tell me your dreams by Sidney Sheldon.

#78218 Report Abuse
    Sintoyia Kimiti
    Participant

hi,my names are Sintoyia Kimiti.I don’t have a favorite book I read any book that is interesting.

#78219 Report Abuse

Hi everyone, my name is Blessed. My favourite book of all time is Americanah by Chimamada Ngozi-adiche

#78271 Report Abuse
    Adeola Oke
    Participant

Hi, I’m Della and my favorite book is Back from Haven by Francine Rivers

#78272 Report Abuse
    Rotich Chepngetich
    Participant

How y’all doing. Am Rotich, I got many favorite books but this time I’ll go with the Alchemist.

#78286 Report Abuse

Hi everyone! My name is Aaishah and my favorite is Sidney Sheldon (I can’t decide which one)

#78378 Report Abuse
    Jummlar Fatunbi
    Participant

My name is Jummlar. My favorite book of the year is Half of a Yellow Sun

#78435 Report Abuse
    Tominsin Opasola
    Participant

Hi, my name is tominsin. And my favorite book is by Sidney Sheldon,nothing lasts forever.thank you.

#78519 Report Abuse
    Tolulope Kayode
    Participant

I am Tolukay and i don’t have a favorite book but currently in love with Children of blood and bone by Tomi Adeyemi.

#78551 Report Abuse
    Haleemah FolagbadeHaleemah Folagbade
    Participant

Hi, my name is Haleemah. I actually have a lot of favorite books but I think I will go with Heart of the West by Penelope Williamson

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 50 total)
  • The forum ‘Welcome to the SLA Book Club!’ is closed to new topics and replies.