A password will be e-mailed to you.

New to the SLA Book Club? Introduce yourself!

Home Forums Welcome to the SLA Book Club! New to the SLA Book Club? Introduce yourself!

Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 50 total)
  • Author
    Nafisa Abdu
    Participant

Hello everyone, my name is Nafisa and my favourite book of all time is the Harry Potter Series. Touched the part of me that loves magic and fantasy

#78556 Report Abuse
    Ivy Gatibaru
    Participant

My name is Ivy and my favorite books are The Glass Castle by Jeanette Walls, Divine Secrets of the ya ya sisterhood by Rebecca Wells, On black sisters Street by Chika Unigwe

#78566 Report Abuse
    Oluwakemi Ayoola
    Participant

Hi, my name is Ayoola Oluwakemi and my favourite book is Smart Money Woman by Arese Ugwu

#78636 Report Abuse
    Thaniyat Afolabi
    Participant

Hello everyone. My name is Thaniyat Afolabi. My favourite book is The Harry Potter collection, containing seven series.

#78731 Report Abuse
    Silibaziso Mupereki
    Participant

My name is Silibaziso Mupereki (Sili for short). My favourite book would be Language of Flowers by Vanessa Diffenbaugh but also love Beauty for Ashes by Joyce Meyers

#78737 Report Abuse
    Onyeka Ogunmola
    Participant

Hi ,
    My name is onyeka and my favorite book is the sky is falling by Sidney Sheldon.

#78744 Report Abuse

Hello everyone I am Aisha and I can’t decide on my favourite book of all time but right now I’m in love with Yaa Gyasi’s homegoing

#78748 Report Abuse
    MARY WAMBUI
    Participant

Hello my name is Maryanne and my favourite book is Highnoon by Nora Roberts

#78753 Report Abuse
    Philisiwe Shinga
    Participant

Good day all!

My name is Philisiwe Shinga and my favourite book is ‘Becoming’ by Michelle Obama.

#78757 Report Abuse

Hi Ladies, My name is Omotolani and I don’t have a Favorite book yet but I’d pick Paulo Coelho’s The Alchemist

#78760 Report Abuse
    Lucy Gati
    Participant

Hello everyone. I love books so much but if I’m to pick I’ll go with The kite runner by Khaled Hossein and Me before you and it’s sequel by Jojo Moyes.

#78770 Report Abuse
    Tolu Awolaju
    Participant

Hello, my name is Tolu Abosede Awolaju and my favourite book is Destined to Reign by Joseph Prince.

#78796 Report Abuse
    Sifon Ekanem
    Participant

Hello, my name is Sifon Ekanem and my favourite book is Who Moved my Cheese by Spencer Johnson

#78901 Report Abuse
    Faith Makhathini
    Participant

Greetings, my name is Faith and my favorite book is the Alchemist by Paulo Coelho.

#78914 Report Abuse
    Gomolemo Letlhomo
    Participant

Hey guys, my name is Gomolemo and my favorite book is; The God of small things by Arundhati Roy

Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 50 total)
  • The forum ‘Welcome to the SLA Book Club!’ is closed to new topics and replies.