A password will be e-mailed to you.

Never Ending Story: Don’t break the thread!

Home Forums Welcome to the SLA Book Club! Never Ending Story: Don’t break the thread!

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 20 total)
  • Author
    Kofo Adebiyi
    Keymaster

Hey bookworms!

Let’s create one SLA Book Club story that never ends and see how far we can go.

How to play:
    Add one-sentence in the comments to extend the story.

First Sentence:
    I came back to work after a short vacation in Cape Verde, and nothing was the same.

#78146 Report Abuse
    Ale Busola
    Participant

Although, my table was on the same spot, my flower vase well erected at the extreme end of the table like any flicker of movement and it would fall, a frame containing a picture of I and my daughter and a pile of office files, like I never left.

#78153 Report Abuse
    Gigi Kenneth
    Participant

So I stood there, arms akimbo, sure that an expression of shock was plastered on my face as I thought about what next to do.

#78164 Report Abuse
    Dodeye Ebri
    Participant

I looked around for a sign of some sort, to tell me everything was okay and nothing had changed.

#78165 Report Abuse
    Nanret Kumbet
    Participant

That was when I noticed a crack on mirror.

#78167 Report Abuse
    Omolade Odedina
    Participant

The crack might have been there for a while and i just never paid attention to it, or it could be the result of accidentally hitting the mirror frame before I left.

#78175 Report Abuse
    Beverline Ashioya
    Participant

All I wanted was to have a nice warm bath once I got home but clearly I couldn’t especially after I noticed the windows to my living room were ajar; all the more confusing.

#78205 Report Abuse
    Esther kagu
    Participant

Still perplexed i wondered ,have i been paying attention to the little details that surround me,did i leave the windows open or was it the wind ,was the crack on the mirror there before ?so many questions

#78207 Report Abuse
    Olutayo Toromade
    Participant

Then I thought if it was the stress from work or was I losing my mind?

#78220 Report Abuse

At this point, I was convinced it was the stress of the journey playing all these pranks on me and all I needed was a little sleep

#78253 Report Abuse
    Lorna Enow
    Participant

Tried sleeping but sleep was far off. My mind kept wandering around the little things just like the crack in the mirror that I’ve Been oblivious to over time in every aspect of my life.

#78287 Report Abuse

Oh my Goodness! I got some weird messages yesterday evening. I jolted upright and started to scroll through my mail.

#78292 Report Abuse
    Grace Samuel
    Participant

It didn’t take me long to find them. The sender was unknown but the pictures attached were vivid and the message was clear – I had a stalker!

#78552 Report Abuse
    Haleemah FolagbadeHaleemah Folagbade
    Participant

Having a stalker right on top of everything happening to me is what broke the camel’s back. I jolted upright, pacing back and forth wondering what to do.

#78736 Report Abuse
    Onyeka Ogunmola
    Participant

I was totally confused and scared at the same time and thought of who to call but my hands wouldn’t stop shaking. I couldn’t place a call and suddenly my phone rang. Gosshhh ! It was my mum. I needed to talk to her despirately.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 20 total)
  • The forum ‘Welcome to the SLA Book Club!’ is closed to new topics and replies.