A password will be e-mailed to you.

Never Ending Story: Don’t break the thread!

Home Forums Welcome to the SLA Book Club! Never Ending Story: Don’t break the thread!

Viewing 5 posts - 16 through 20 (of 20 total)
  • Author
    Philisiwe Shinga
    Participant

I answered the call and spoke to my panic, asking it to remain calm as I had a chat with my mother.

#78762 Report Abuse
    Aisha Badeji
    Participant

The conversation with my mum didn’t put my fears to rest, but I got a bit of clarity and the message I needed. I had to act, not just act, but to act fast!

#78797 Report Abuse
    Sifon Ekanem
    Participant

‘What do i do?’ I kept wondering but i knew i had to act quickly without alerting the stalker

#78875 Report Abuse
    Max Nwuba
    Participant

I answered on the third ring, and hearing her familiar voice call my name calmed me, “Oyinlola, you didn’t remember to call when you got back. Tell me, How was Cape Verde?”

As I animatedly recounted the time I had on the trip, my spirits lifted. The reprieve was temporary, however, because on getting to the end of my narration, panic washed over me again as I suddenly remembered my earlier confusion.

#78900 Report Abuse
    Faith Makhathini
    Participant

How I wish I was back in Cape Verde, where the only troubles I had were deciding where to party and what to wear.

Viewing 5 posts - 16 through 20 (of 20 total)
  • The forum ‘Welcome to the SLA Book Club!’ is closed to new topics and replies.