- Work with the head of programs to research and compile pre-event data such as competitive events, topics, and speakers.
- Secure event partnerships which involves research, conference calls, proposals and in-person meetings.
- Conduct customer development research to identify the skills and trainings our community is looking for and integrate that into our programs.
- Engage relevant content partners, set-up meetings, and drive short and long-term goals.
- Serve as a spokesperson for official events and programs
- Deliver proprietary SLA business trainings
- Hustle to identify new contacts and sell them on SLA
Specific requirements include:
- Excellent English writing skills
- Able to deliver on metrics-driven results and an understanding of analytics
- Previous experience in events planning and events management
- Comfortable using google drive
- Able to work independently
- Fantastic organisational skills (time management, prioritising tasks, thinking ahead)
- A DELIVER attitude
- Fun AF – because we’re gonna be spending a lot of time together so
- Entry level salary with commission
- Opportunity to travel across Africa and interact with Africa’s leading voices and entrepreneurs
- Work with a moderately fun team who’s just tryna change lives and help women get that schmoney.
You’ll need to create a series of tasks which you can find here. Please complete these using Google Drive. Once this is complete, you can input all your information into the form below.
Unfortunately due to the number of applications we receive, we will not be able to contact everyone who applies. We will not be able to answer additional questions via email.