Three steps You Need To Get Clear On Your Brand with Afua Osei
"If you want to compete on a global scale, your brand needs to be on that level. Learn how to create a brand identity that reflects your values, communicates your vision and can compete with the best of them."
In less than 5 years, Afua Osei has led the She Leads Africa brand to grow a community of over 500,000 women across 135 countries. The brand has been featured in Forbes, CNN, CNBC Africa and the Financial Times.
Now, Afua is bringing her learned expertise to you. This masterclass will help you define a clear brand that stands out from the crowd and achieve brand clarity - when your understanding of your brand matches what external audiences think about it. It will also help you become aware of your brand weaknesses, what your competitors are up to and how you should position your brand differently.
What will you learn from this masterclass?
- How to conduct a thorough deep dive into your brand
- What you need to do for your customers to reveal what they actual want
- How to find your differentiation factor to help you stand out in a competitive marketplace
- How to create a recognisable and consistent brand voice that keeps your audience engaged
- A template to help you define your brands vision, voice and focus
Who should sign up for this masterclass?
- If you run a small business, but you're not sure how to grow your community and build a distinctive brand
- You want to secure partnerships to help increase your brand revenue
- You'll like to get international media attention and take your brand global
What will you get from this masterclass?
- A small group 1-hour webinar with Afua
- Workheets to help you define your brands vision, voice and focus
- A follow up Q and A session where you can review the progress you have made and get feedback
Class starts September 19th at 1pm New York / 6pm Lagos / 8pm Nairobi
Learn more about your instructor
Afua Osei is a Co-Founder of She Leads Africa where she leads the marketing, content and sales & partnerships teams.
She is an expert in creating digital content and live experiences that impact and connect with a new generation of smart, ambitious African women.
She started SLA with Yasmin Belo-Osagie, a colleague from McKinsey & Company and they have since been named by Forbes Africa as 2 of the youngest power women in Africa (2014). She was also named by Ventures Africa as one of the top 25 African innovators to watch (2016) and one of the 30 Quartz Africa innovators in 2017.
She has been all over the world with her career serving as a Fulbright Scholar in Malaysia, working in the Office of First Lady Michelle Obama in the White House, and working on more than 6 different political campaigns as a communications consultant.
She completed a Master of Business Administration and Master of Public Policy at the University of Chicago, studied international management at the London School of Economics, and graduated cum laude from Allegheny College.