How To Launch Your Own Hair Business with Chioma Ikokwu
“Black consumers spend up to six times more than their white counterparts when it comes to hair care.
It's a fact: black hair care is big business."
Chioma Ikokwu started her hair business in university alongside her business partner Kika Osunde. Since then, the Good Hair brand has become a renowned goto brand for premium extensions around the globe.
Over the last decade, Chioma has built a business empire. She is the CEO and Co-Founder of Good Hair Ltd, Brass & Copper Lifestyle and The Good Hair Space. Chioma has a client list that spans the globe, including Tanzania, South Africa, France, USA, Jamaica, New Zealand, Bahamas, Switzerland and Russia.
This masterclass is for all beauty and haircare entrepreneurs looking to start a business in this industry or expand their existing business to reach a global audience.
What will you learn from this masterclass?
- The fundamentals of brand definition & packaging
- How to market your hair business and reach an international audience
- Outsourcing vs Insourcing - Assessing the needs of each business component
- How to find a reliable wholesale hair supplier
- Worksheets to help you define your brand, and draw up a business growth strategy
Who should sign up for this masterclass?
- If you are interested in setting up a business in the beauty or hair industry
- If you are looking to grow and expand your existing beauty or hair business
What will you get from this masterclass?
- A small group 1-hour webinar with Chioma, Founder of Good Hair Ltd
- 2 work sheets to help you define your brand and develop a growth strategy
Learn more about your instructor
Barrister Chioma Ikokwu is a qualified lawyer, entrepreneur and all-round high achiever with over ten years of business experience.
As the CEO and Co-founder of Good Hair Ltd, Brass & Copper Lifestyle and The Good Hair Space, Chioma has a client list that spans the globe, including places such as Tanzania, South Africa, France, USA, Jamaica, New Zealand, Bahamas, Switzerland and Russia.
Chioma is no stranger to excellence and is a force to be reckoned with in the business world . Some of her notable achievements include being awarded the ‘Beauty Entrepreneur of the Year award’, the ‘Most Enterprising Female in Nigeria’ award, and the ‘Best Hair Brand’ award. She has also graced the cover of magazines such as TW Magazine, Vanguard Newspaper Magazine, Young Entrepreneurs Africa Magazine and featured in newspapers such as the Guardian and ThisDay for her achievements and charitable work.
Outside of business and career, Chioma is passionate about travelling, food and working to transform the lives of disadvantaged children. When she is not travelling or working with various charity groups, Chioma spends her time with her family, most especially, her niece and nephew; Ola and Toby.