Managing Your Personal Finance with Samke Mhlongo
“It’s not how much money you make, but how much money you keep, how hard it works for you, and how many generations you keep it for.”
Robert Kiyosaki, Author of Rich Dad, Poor Dad
Financial freedom is key to living a stress free life. However, many people still find themselves living pay check to pay check and unprepared for unexpected incidences. If you can relate to this, Samke is the expert to help you out!
At the end of 2014, Samke went through a divorce, lost her home and car and had her household budget cut down to a fraction of what it used to be. Since then, she’s been able to bounce back, bigger and better, and is now referred to as a personal finance goddess.
Now, she wants to help you attain financial independence – guaranteed freedom of choice, and a steady flow of income that can withstand economic fluctuations and your changing income-generating ability.
This masterclass has one goal - to help you develop a plan to achieve financial freedom!
What will you learn from this masterclass?
- Prepare your personal financial statements
- Calculate your personal net worth
- Learn the 4 fundamental principles of growing your net worth that will guarantee your financial freedom
- A template to help you create a budget, track your spending, and define your financial goals
Who should sign up for this masterclass?
- You'd like to make money even when you're asleep
- You often find yourself broke and living pay check to pay check
- You want to develop a saving habit but you don't know how
- You'd like to get out of debt
What will you get from this masterclass?
- A small group 1-hour webinar with Samke, a personal finance expert
- 2 work sheets to help you prepare your personal financial statements, create a budget, track your spending, and define your financial goals
- A follow up Q and A session where you can review the progress you have made and get feedback
Class starts October 6th at 7am New York / 12pm Lagos / 2pm Nairobi
Learn more about your instructor
Samke Mhlongo has been referred to by CNBC Africa as a “personal finance goddess”. She is the Founder and Chief Executive of The Next Chapter (“TNC”) Wealth Partners
TNC is a consultancy that partners with various industry experts to provide financial wellness and coaching services to individuals and small businesses.
Her business accolades include being named MIPAD Top 100 Most Influential Persons of African Descent Class of 2018, Entrepreneur Magazine Top 50 Black African Women Entrepreneurs to Watch 2018, and Brand SA “Play Your Part” Ambassador in the field of Entrepreneurship.
Armed with an Accounting degree from the University of Cape Town, a Postgraduate Diploma in Management from Wits Business School, and an MBA from the same college completed with a research report titled “Factors contributing to over-indebtedness in black South African females”, Samke aspires to continue developing content that educates, entertains and empowers her audience.