How To Get Into A Top Master's Program with Yasmin Belo-Osagie
"Having an advanced degree leads to greater career flexibility, a better quality of life, increased prospects for social mobility, and significantly reduced odds of unemployment."
In today's competitive landscape, a graduate degree can be the extra boost you need to step up in your career.
But how can you make sure your application stands out amongst the thousands of people looking to attend the world's top graduate schools?
SLA Co-Founder Yasmin Belo-Osagie is here to help. Yasmin has successfully gained admission to Stanford University Graduate School of Business, Harvard Business School, University of Pennsylvania Wharton School of Business and Harvard University Law School. Needless to say, Yasmin knows how to put together a stellar graduate school admissions package and wants to help you get into the school of your dreams.
This masterclass will help you develop an application strategy that will take you through the admissions test, writing winning essays and acing your interviews.
What will you learn from this masterclass?
- How to develop an application strategy that will save you time, stress and money
- What you need to do to make sure your essays and personal statements are authentic and memorable
- The right way to get letters of recommendations and make sure they actually say what you want them to say
- Study tips and tools to help you get the best score you can on the entrance exams
- A template to help you manage all of the different deadlines and requirements for each program you're applying to
Who should sign up for this masterclass?
- If you're thinking about applying to graduate school but not sure what it takes to gain admission
- You know you want to go to graduate school within the next 6 months but you haven't started the process
- You've applied to graduate school before but weren't successful in getting into your target schools
What will you get from this masterclass?
- A small group 1-hour webinar with Yasmin, a Princeton grad and current student at Harvard Law School and Stanford Graduate School of Business
- 2 work sheets to help you develop your application strategy and define your personal brand
Learn more about your instructor
Yasmin Belo-Osagie is a Co-Founder of She Leads Africa where she leads the events and offline programming team.
She graduated from Princeton University and is now completing a JD/MBA at Harvard Law School and Stanford Business School. She received offers to study at Yale Law School, Stanford Law School, Harvard Business School, Stanford Business School and Wharton Business School.
Prior to starting SLA, Yasmin was a management consultant at McKinsey & Company where she focused on developing multi-year growth strategies for large organisations. She spent a year attending culinary school and working as a sous-chef in the Mandarin Oriental in Hong Kong.