The world is innovating faster than ever. New industries are growing rapidly and business models are forever evolving.
At the SLAY Festival, we’re going to make sure that African women are firmly at the forefront of these advancements.
We’re bringing together over 3,000 African women to hear from innovators, engage with cutting edge technology, network with their fellow #AfricanQueens …. and have the time of their lives whilst doing it.
Tickets will be N3,000 if you buy ahead of time and N5,000 at the door. The way the economy’s doing right now, you best just buy early and keep the N2,000 as suya and chapman money.
And yes… guys are welcome. No one will want to miss this.
What to expect:
- Expert speakers and panelists
- A virtual reality exhibition
- A business consultants corner
- Music and other cultural performances
- Amateur painting workshops
- A henna station
- Cocktail bars
- A live DJ set
and yes … a makeup touch up zone … because when you’re trying to take over the world, your eyebrows better be on fleek.
The SLAY Festival will be one of Africa’s first “green” festival. Expect a festival powered with solar panel vs. diesel guzzling generators.
Not sure if you should attend a She Leads Africa event?
You must be crazy! But in any case, this is what you can expect from a She Leads Africa experience:
- Fun and engaging content: We aren’t boring and strive to deliver business content in a fun and relatable way.
- Young women like yourself looking to make an impact: Our community is full of smart and ambitious young women who want to live their best professional lives.
- Access to real business experts: At our events we always have exceptional speakers who have been there and can show you how to do that
Sign up to get notified when we open ticket sales. Click on the button below.
Find your way to Jaekel House.