She Means Business is back for the third year in a row and we are here for it. Want to know why? We are all about helping you get all the resources you need to be one hundred percent that Motherland Mogul.
Quick warning: This article might make you sign up for the She Means Business training.
So what is She Means Business?
She Means Business offers digital training sessions for entrepreneurs to come together to learn how to effectively grow their business online and share strategies for success.
In partnership with Facebook, we are providing entrepreneurs and creatives with the tools and resources needed to thrive during COVID-19 so you can tackle new business challenges and survive this period. We know times are still tough and we have your back.
Do you know the best part? It is completely free and happening online so there is absolutely nothing blocking your success this time.
And now the benefits
Well now that you know what She Means Business is, here’s a look at the benefits you will be getting from the program this year:
- Informative and hands-on training from our seasoned trainers to teach you how to use online tools to grow your business and reach new customers.
- Insightful weekly Facebook Live sessions, with experienced entrepreneurs sharing their journeys about running a digital business, and the tools they have used to help them grow their businesses.
- Weekly Instagram Live sessions where you can connect with other entrepreneurs in your industry, share business issues, and get advice live on the spot.
- Tools, tips, and online features, to help your business survive during the COVID-19 period.
- Certification of attendance to be distributed post-training and so much more!
Want to get access to the training and resources you need to grow your online business? Then sign up for the She Means Business training.