She Leads Africa believes in the power of young African women to build amazing careers and businesses, serve as community leaders and influencers, and eventually take over the world.
Our MotherlandMoguls, as we affectionately call them, are the reason we exist – to provide them with more inspiring and educational content to help them live their best lives.
We’re looking for a Business Development Intern to assist in the planning and liaising with clients and vendors for SLAY Festival Johannesburg.
About the Business Development Intern Role:
The Business Development intern will help build the business development pipeline for SLAY Festival Johannesburg.
- Researching brands to host activations
- Developing pitch documents
- Identifying small businesses to serve as vendors
- Manage the vendor application and selection process
- Ability to be based in Johannesburg for the duration of the Internship
- Minimum four-month commitment
- 1-2 years experience in a relevant field is preferred
- Skills including, but not limited to:
+ Graphic design and presentation skills
+ Written communication skills
The Digital Marketing Growth Intern will report directly to their manager through a check-in and check-out process.
Submit your application here:
[typeform_embed type=”embed” url=”https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLScbTszvEZmkMtx0EPzFQf-rviV-rsS4WflgQME7mk19Uu-2fw/viewform”]
Submit the application by Thursday, May 31st 2018. Please note only those successful will be contacted for interviews.