She Leads Africa is a digital media company that believes in the power of young African women to build amazing careers and businesses, serve as community leaders and influencers, and eventually take over the world. We derive revenue from brand partnerships, advertising revenue and direct to consumer sales (through our event ticket sales and digital learning opportunities).
Our ambition is to become the number one destination for the millions of smart and ambitious African women out there whilst building an Oprah-inspired media empire that’s admired the world round.
- Identifying brands who have an interest in our community
- Building relationships with relevant brand managers, PR firms and marketing execs
- Developing creative proposals
- Following up to ensure the deal gets done
- Supporting execution of the proposals as needed
- Analyzing the success of brand partnership and creating relevant case studies
Specific requirements include:
- Excellent English writing skills
- Ability to use PowerPoint
- Good relationships (or ability to develop relationships) with brand managers and marketing personnel for top brands across Africa
- Experience in sales and business development
- Able to deliver on metrics-driven results and an understanding of analytics
- Entry level salary with commission
- Opportunity to travel across Africa and interact with Africa’s leading voices and entrepreneurs
- Work from anywhere as long as you can keep in touch with Skype and Google Hangouts
- Work with a moderately fun team who prefer sweatpants over stilettos –> though feel free to keep your stilettos if you’re about that life.
Submit your application materials here:
Unfortunately due to the number of applications we receive, we will not be able to contact everyone who applies. We will not be able to answer additional questions via email.