She Leads Africa believes in the power of young African women to build amazing careers and businesses, serve as community leaders and influencers, and eventually take over the world.
Our #MotherlandMoguls, as we affectionately call them, are the reason we exist and expanding – to provide them with more inspiring and educational content to help them live their best lives.
We’re looking for a digital leader who’d like to join us in building She Leads Africa into the number one destination for smart and ambitious African women.
This role is only open in Lagos, Nigeria and Johannesburg or Cape Town, South Africa only.
- Grow the digital footprint of SLA across our website and social media followings
- Develop new content ideas for the website and social media including multimedia and downloadable options
- Track and monitor weekly visitor analytics and ensure monthly growth
- Manage digital team employees including the social media, video and email managers
- Be responsible for all digital programming on social media including twitter chats, webinars, facebook q&as, snapchat takeovers, etc
- Identify, recruit and retain high quality contributors for our platform
- Work with the business development manager to develop content ideas for brands
- Proactively identify revenue generation opportunities
- Listen to our users and encouraging dialogue on our platforms
- Excellent English writing skills and the ability to adopt and change your style of writing
- Experience in building and growing communities across markets using a variety of content, marketing and partnership strategies
- Knowledge of SEO and digital marketing strategies
- Social media savvy, including Snapchat, Twitter, Facebook, YouTube and Instagram and up to date on current trends
- Able to deliver on metrics-driven results and an understanding of analytics
- Graphic design and video editing skills are a major plus
- Competitive salary with commission
- Opportunity to travel across Africa and interact with Africa’s leading voices and entrepreneurs
- Work with a moderately fun team who’s just tryna change lives and help women get that schmoney
Applications close on July 10, 2017.
Submit your application materials here:
[typeform_embed type=”embed” url=”https://sheleadsafrica.typeform.com/to/QIXAJA”]
Unfortunately due to the number of applications we receive, we will not be able to contact everyone who applies. We will not be able to answer additional questions via email.