She Leads Africa believes in the power of young African women to build amazing careers and businesses, serve as community leaders and influencers, and eventually take over the world.
We’re looking for a hustler to help us build and grow a sales machine.
About the Sales Analyst Role:
The Sales Analyst will be responsible for identifying new leads, developing sales proposals for potential clients and tracking our campaign objectives.
Reporting Structure: The Sales Analyst will report directly to the Head of Sales.
- Responsible for supporting the Sales team with research and developing sales proposals
- Helps develop relationships with brands for both our online and offline products
- Tracks campaign objectives and produces client feedback reports
- Creates monthly and quarterly communications via newsletters and calls to keep in touch with previous clients
- Directly supports the Department Head with identifying leads and securing meetings for potential sales partners
- N169,000 monthly (tax deductible), amounting to about ~N137,086.28 after tax and pension
- Opportunity to travel across Africa and interact with Africa’s leading voices and entrepreneurs
- Hygeia HMO insured medical insurance that gives you access to medical care, dental care, mental health care and wellness programs with premium health care institutions nationwide
- Flexible work arrangements
- Opportunity to work with a fun, primarily remote team who prefer sweatpants over stilettos