She Leads Africa is a digital media company for the modern, millennial African woman. With features in the Financial Times, BBC, CNN, Forbes and CNBC Africa, we’re creating the best digital content and offline events to help young African women build amazing careers and businesses, serve as community leaders and influencers, and eventually take over the world.
- Opportunities to be based in locations across Africa
- Opportunity to travel across Africa and interact with Africa’s leading voices and entrepreneurs
- Real responsibility and decision making power from day 1
- Work remotely 3x a week as long as you can keep in touch with Skype and Google Hangouts
- Work with a fun team who prefer sweatpants over stilettos. (Learn more about our team here)
Some of our roles are perfect for someone hoping to get 2-3 years of startup experience before heading to graduate school.
Head of Content