So… you register for She Means Business– all pumped and ready to learn how to dominate the online business world. You are looking forward to your training and all the amazing online business knowledge you KNOW you are going to leave the class with.
But then two days later you get an email saying you were absent from your training…yesterday. You had totally forgotten. Believe it or not, it happens to the best of us.
This article is going to show you two easy ways to make sure you do not forget to attend your She Means Business training. We want to see your awesome business grow and we are willing to do what it takes to make sure you get the knowledge you need.
OPTION 1- Add the event to your calendar.
- Once you register for any of the sessions, you will get a confirmation email in your primary inbox. It looks like the image below. Please open it.
- Scroll down a bit and tap on the calendar option of your choice and it will automatically take you to that calendar.
- It will ask you to give Zoom permission to access your calendar. If you are fine with the terms, agree and your calendar will be displayed. Tap on “Save” and the session will be added to your calendar automatically.
- On the day of the training, you will get a calendar reminder with a link to your session. Click on the link and voila, your training will begin!
OPTION 2- Join a WhatsApp Reminder Group
- When you open the confirmation email above, scroll down a bit till you see what is in the image below. Tap on any of the blue links to join a reminder group.
- Interaction is limited to admins on the group, so do not worry, you won’t get spammed. The only messages you will get will be session reminders.
If you want to make super super sure that you do not forget, you can try both options. This way, you will get a reminder via the WhatsApp Group and also through your calendar.
We can’t wait for you to gain the knowledge you need to run your online business like a pro so that you can strut into places like this:
What is She Means Business?
She Means Business in partnership with Facebook offers digital skills training and business finance sessions for entrepreneurs to learn how to effectively grow their business online and share strategies for success.
Here is what you can expect from She Means Business-
- Practical courses on how to use Instagram, Facebook and Whatsapp to make more money for your business.
- Business finance training to help you stay financially healthy.
- A certificate to show you have successfully mastered the digital marketing skills from the training. (If you can score 80% or higher on our course quizzes😏)
You definitely do not want to miss out on this opportunity! Tap here to register today.