She Leads Africa believes in the power of young African women to build amazing careers and businesses, serve as community leaders and influencers, and eventually take over the world.
- Be proactive about ensuring that SLA is a part of important conversations related to African women, business, career and life
- Grow the number of Instagram followers and page engagement
- Lead weekly strategic meetings on content direction on the Instagram platform
- Establish and deliver community engagement goals on a weekly and monthly basis
- Utilize data and analytics to drive decision making and advise social content and editorial decisions
- Oversee social content production and editing every week
- Develop new concepts and series for the community and seek out contributors
- Listen to our users and encouraging dialogue on our platforms
Specific requirements include:
- Intellectual curiosity and an interest in learning new skills
- Excellent English writing skills and the ability to adopt and change your style of writing
- Experience in building and growing communities across markets using a variety of content, marketing and partnership strategies
- Knowledge of digital marketing strategies
- Social media savvy and being up to date on current trends
- Able to deliver on metrics-driven results and an understanding of analytics
- Graphic design and video editing skills are a major plus
- Entry level salary with commission
- Opportunity to travel across Africa and interact with Africa’s leading voices and entrepreneurs
- Work from anywhere as long as you can keep in touch with Skype and Google Hangouts
- Work with a moderately fun team who prefer sweatpants over stilettos
Applications close on July 10, 2017.
Submit your application materials here:
Unfortunately due to the number of applications we receive, we will not be able to contact everyone who applies. We will not be able to answer additional questions via email.