Don’t miss another event! Join our community and always stay informed.
Ready to plunge into entrepreneurship but you have no money? Interested in starting a fashion line but not sure where or how to start? Wondering how to build your company while completing your studies?
If you answered yes to any of those questions, then you can’t miss this twitter chat.
On Thursday September 22nd, we will be chatting with Togolese-American, Carmen Attikossie, founder of Cartik, an ethical fashion line.
Follow She Leads Africa on twitter and use the hashtag #SLAChats to ask your questions and participate in the discussion.
Topics that we’ll cover:
- How to take the plunge into entrepreneurship
- Getting your company started with little to no money
- Balancing your studies with a budding company
- What it means to have an ethical fashion line
- How to work with artisans, manufacturers and clients that are in various countries
Twitter chat details:
- Date: Thursday September 22nd, 2016
- Time: 1:00pm New York City// 6:00pm Lagos
- Location: Follow She Leads Africa on twitter and use the hashtag #SLAChats
About Carmen Attikossie
Carmen Attikossie recently graduated from St. Catherine’s University in St. Paul, Minnesota, USA with a degree in International Relations and French. She is the founder of Cartik, an ethical fashion/ social entrepreneurship brand that works with artisans in Ghana and her home country of Togo. Carmen has a deep passion for Africa’s economic development and is currently working on growing and expanding her company.