Missed this event? Make sure you don’t miss the next one by joining our community today.
Salute to all the Motherland Moguls out there who’ve decided that they’re going to use their hard earned skills and talents to freelance full time and create an independent lifestyle for themselves.
While the daily independence and opportunity to wear sweatpants while taking conference calls is exciting, not knowing where your next paycheck will be coming from and how to access bigger opportunities can be very stressful.
If you want to maximize your life as a freelancer and grow your business, join us on Friday April 22 for a webinar with Clarissa Bannor who has built a successful career as a freelance writer and public relations consultant so that she can spend more time with her two daughters.
Some of the topics we’ll cover:
- How to build your portfolio and find new opportunities
- Tech tools you can use to manage your time, finances and projects
- How to make sure people actually pay you on time
- What to consider when thinking about how much you’ll charge
- Date: Friday April 22, 2016
- Time: 10:00am EST // 3:00pm WAT // 5:00pm EAT
- Location: When you register below you will be sent the private webinar link
About Clarissa Bannor:
Clarissa Bannor is a Ghanaian-American freelance writer and publicist. Get Out There PR (GOTPR?), her boutique PR agency, is her solution to helping startups, creatives, and small businesses gain market share and international visibility on a shoestring budget. She blogs at www.ThisAfropolitanLife.com.