She Leads Africa and FSDH Asset Management partner to bring you an 8 episode web series focused on common money issues young career and businesswomen face.
Want to make serious money moves in 2019 and start taking steps to reach your financial goals? Whether you are getting married or are married, part of the bridal team, just started working, planning to pursue your master’s degree and more, the Money Talks series is here to help you!
With each episode focused on different financial issues most Nigerian women face, the Money Talks series aims to help women reach their financial goals through various FSDH product offerings.
The Money Talks series is brought to you by She Leads Africa in partnership with FSDH Asset Management and will be hosted by She Leads Africa’s Head of Content, Hilda Awomolo.
Each episode will feature successful career and businesswomen, including our co-founder – Afua Osei, who’ll share their insights and provide tips on each topic.
Watch the trailer here:
Through this series, viewers will:
- Gain tangible advice on how to deal with various financial – related issues.
- Have access to 4 Quick Math guides to help make money moves at the end of each episode.
- Participate in a LIVE chat during the premiere of each episode on She Leads Africa’s YouTube channel.
- Be provided with an opportunity to discuss topics in a Twitter chat every Tuesday on She Leads Africa’s Twitter page.
The episode guide is as follows:
- Episode 1 – Who gets your first salary? You or your parents?
- Episode 2 – Are you a bad person if you don’t buy Aso-Ebi?
- Episode 3 – Should you have a separate investment/bank account from your husband?
- Episode 4 – What’s the actual cost of having a baby?
- Episode 5 – How do people fund their master’s degrees?
- Episode 6 – How do you react to friends and family who borrow from you?
- Episode 7 – Do your friends help you spend or save your money?
- Episode 8 – Does your spending personality match your account balance?
The first episode will be released on Thursday, 28th February 2019 at 6pm WAT on the She Leads Africa YouTube and Facebook pages. Brand new episodes will go live every Thursday at 6pm WAT from 6th March on both platforms.
More about FSDH Asset Management
FSDH ASSET MANAGEMENT LTD – FSDH AM is a wholly owned subsidiary of FSDH Merchant Bank Limited. They are one of Nigeria’s leading asset management and financial advisory firm.
FSDH AM is versatile in financial transactions and investment strategies that meet the need of investors in an emerging economy like Nigeria. They recognize that today’s investors need the services of dedicated and expert professionals to provide them with intelligent investment counsel.
Therefore, their strategies are dedicated to preserving investors’ wealth while maximizing the value that they receive.