She Leads Africa believes in the power of young African women to build amazing careers and businesses, serve as community leaders and influencers, and eventually take over the world.
About the Digital Marketing Growth Intern Role:
The Digital Marketing Growth intern will help grow the SLA Instagram account in key target cities including Johannesburg, Nairobi, and Accra.
What Digital Marketing Growth Interns do:
- Spread the word: Advertise and publicise SLA through conversation and interaction with our Instagram account.
- Act as a contact point between the SLA Team and our audience Give us feedback and new ideas.
- Connect with women and women groups in the target geographies and dominate their city.
- Engaging with our current followers in target cities
- Researching influencers and micro media outlets in target cities
- Developing creative concepts to boost engagement
- Running Instagram Lives and contests with local influencers
- Minimum four-month commitment
- No specific job experience required
- No specific location requirement (i.e you can work remotely if you have a laptop and solid internet connection, however time zone aligned with WAT is preferred)
- Skills including, but not limited to:
+ Graphic design
+ Data analysis
+ General understanding of social media trends
The Digital Marketing Growth Intern will report directly to one of the SLA co-founders through a check-in and check-out process.
Submit your application here:
[typeform_embed type=”embed” url=”https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLScbTszvEZmkMtx0EPzFQf-rviV-rsS4WflgQME7mk19Uu-2fw/viewform”]
Submit the application by Thursday, May 31st 2018. Please note only those successful will be contacted for interviews.