We said it before and we’re saying it again 2017 is gonna be the year to upgrade your life like never before. We started the year off right with the #SLAYFestival and now we’re getting to the juicy stuff. We’re excited to launch the Boost Your Business Series hosted in collaboration with Facebook.
Every #MotherlandMogul needs digital marketing and business strategy skills. For entrepreneurs, these skills help you reach new customers and grow your profits; for professionals, you can take these skills back to your team and be on your way to that next promotion for adding new knowledge to your team.
Make 2017 the year of your #bossiness and let us help you #BoostYourBusinessNG
Here’s how you can participate:
- In-person trainings: We’ll be offering 2000+ amazing business owners and marketing professionals, the opportunity to attend an in-person training- facilitated by SLA and Facebook trainers. Price: Completely FREE. Training will be followed up with a 4-week email course providing information on further resources including Facebook’s Blueprint e-learning course.
These trainings will be hosted in Lagos, Abuja, Kaduna, Ibadan and PHC. Whilst we’ll be providing the training for free, unfortunately we will be unable to cover travel costs.
Click the link below and sign up for dates and locations in April. More dates and locations for the following months will be posted shortly.
2. Digital training: A great option if you’re not in one of our cities. We’ll be hosting a series of webinars and online courses to help you become digitally savvy in 2017. This course also provides information on further resources including Facebook’s Blueprint e-learning course. Stay tuned for dates and times.
- How do I sign up to attend this training?
Please click on this link to apply.
- Where will the trainings be hosted?
The trainings are hosted in Lagos, Abuja, Kaduna, Port Harcourt and Ibadan. You must be able to get to the venue as we are unable to cover travel costs.
- I’m a guy, can I still join?
Yes you can. This is open to both males and females.
- How long will the training be?
This program will run from April 8th to Mid-July. During this time, we’ll be hosting several different sessions in the 5 cities listed above. Each session will last 3 hours.
- What happens if I need to cancel?
In an ideal world you wouldn’t. Please understand that if you cancel last minute or don’t show up, you’re taking a seat away from someone who really really wanted to be there. Please be mindful of this and do your best to stick to the date you’ve been booked for. If you do need to cancel, please email firstname.lastname@example.org. Note that we may be unable to offer you a seat in further sessions.