How do you feel about dropping bombs of knowledge and helping empower your fellow #MotherlandMoguls?
If this was your reaction, we’ve got a program for you to consider. In 2018, because this is the year we live our best lives, we’re continuing our digital marketing training with support from Facebook! We’re going to be delivering free training to 4000 women across six different cities in Nigeria.
To do this we’ll be recruiting 24 rock stars who’ll become SLA certified – #SheMeansBusiness trainers who’ll work with us to deliver an exceptional training program. Interested?
Here’s the process
- Send in your application – the link is at the bottom of this page
- If selected, you’ll be invited for an intensive 1-day training courtesy of She Leads Africa and Facebook on March 27. You’ll be trained on:
– How to use Facebook products to grow a business
– Finding your presentation style
– Business strategy frameworks
- Now you’ll be ready to spread your knowledge and help people do amazing things. And we’re gonna put you straight to work helping us train 4000+ entrepreneurs and professionals.
4. The SLA team will organize most of the logistics behind the trainings. We’ll find the space, make sure there are chairs and pray the folks at NEPA come through. We’ll work with you to spread the word, make sure the training is well attended and have someone there on the day to help you set up. And then it’s over to you to wow the audiences with your expertise.
Why would you do this?
If some of the traits below sound like you, then apply now now.
- You’re interested in digital media and want to share your expertise and experience with entrepreneurs and professionals who are eager to learn
- You’ve always been interested in mentoring and helping people develop new skills
- You’d like to build your brand as a business strategy expert
- Money may not be your motivation but the extra pocket money of N20,000 per training you host would be a nice addition
Unfortunately …. Yes.
- You need to have at least 2 preferably 5+ years of work experience to qualify
- You need to be based in one of these cities: Aba, Lagos, Abuja, Kaduna, Ibadan, Port Harcourt.
- You need to have the time to lead 1-3 trainings per month (6hrs per training). Training will most likely take place on Fridays and Saturdays.
Do I need to be a digital marketing expert to apply?
No. We’ll be delivering business as well as digital marketing training so we’re excited to have trainers from a range of backgrounds.
I don’t live in one of your target cities, can I still apply?
Unfortunately not. We hope to expand to other cities and countries soon but for now you must reside in Aba, Lagos, Ibadan, Abuja, Kaduna or Port Harcourt City in Nigeria.
I’m not a woman, can I still apply?
Of course! This opportunity is open to everyone though the majority of people being trained will be women.
What will my schedule look like?
After we get you trained, you’ll work out a schedule with the SLA program coordinator. Trainings will run between the April 7th and Sept 29 (~6 months). You’ll be required to lead 1 – 4 trainings during this period.
How many entrepreneurs will I train?
Initially, you’ll lead a training with about 50 -100 entrepreneurs. Based on your performance and feedback from trainees, you’ll be called to lead follow on trainings.
Will I be able to host training outside of the ones you organise for me?
If you’d like to host trainings outside of this program, you’ll need to get permission from the SLA team if you’re using content from the program.