Cape Town we’re coming for you! We are so excited to be hosting our first event in Cape Town, South Africa on 15 November, 2016.
We love connecting with our community and helping young women build the skills they need for successful careers and businesses. We’re excited to host an intimate and engaging brunch for young women who are ready to turn their creative passions into sustainable businesses.
Join SLA cofounder Afua Osei for an intimate and engaging conversation around how we can turn our creative passion into sustainable and profitable businesses.
Afua Osei is a co-founder and digital guru of She Leads Africa, a community that helps young African women achieve their professional dreams.
Shes been all over the world with her career serving as a Fulbright Scholar in Malaysia, working in the Office of First Lady Michelle Obama in the White House, and working on more than 6 different political campaigns as a strategy and communications consultant.
She moved to Nigeria in 2012 to serve as a business and operations consultant at McKinsey & Company, advising large corporations and multinationals across 3 continents. She has a masters in public policy (MPP) and business administration (MBA) from the University of Chicago.
What you’ll learn:
- How to identify the right customers for you (hint: it’s not everyone)
- How to understand what your potential customers are thinking and give to them what they want
- What you should be doing to get bigger brands and partners interested in you
- How to create a roadmap to grow your influence and revenue strategies for 2017
Not sure if you should attend a She Leads Africa event?
You must be crazy! But in any case, this is what you can expect from a She Leads Africa experience:
- Fun and engaging content: We aren’t boring and strive to deliver business content in a fun and relatable way.
- Young women like yourself looking to make an impact: Our community is full of smart and ambitious young women who want to live their best professional lives.
- Access to real business experts: At our events we always have exceptional speakers who have been there and can show you how to do that